Business Type : Manufacturer, Supplier
||220 Volts 50Hz
||Ambient-20 Degree C to 60 Degree c,
||±0.2 Degree c @37Degree c
||Dual Display Pid Controller Display Sv & Pv Auto Tuning Feature
||Powder Coated Gi Sheet
||Insulated door Mechanical latch / clamp Glass window
||Resistance wire heaters
||SS wire mesh (removable)
||Motorized blower / Axial fan
||Mains on/off switch Load Indicator Fan on/off switch
Preferred Buyer From
||Anywhere in India
- BOD Incubator is used for storage and fugal / bacterial culture growth at 37°C or below. These laboratory incubators are also known as cooling incubators or BOD Incubator because their temperature range remains between (ambient-20°C) to 60°C. These units are fitted with digital temperature controller and air circulation fan, which is responsible for uniform distribution of temperature across the chamber.
- Each unit is equipped with digital PID temperature controller for high temperature accuracy and uniformity. This controller displays both set value (SV) and process value (PV). It also has temperature low / high alarm which alerts operator if there is any variation in set temperature. Heat is generated using resistance wire heaters or beaded heaters; motorized blower or axial fan is also fitted to distribute the temperature across the chamber evenly.
- iGene Lab serve BOD incubators feature rugged construction. External cabinet is made of thick gauge of GI sheet which is powder coated and painted to enhance its corrosion resistance feature or GMP model with complete stainless steel if required. The inner chamber is made of thick gauge of 304 grade stainless steel sheets. The gap between the inner and external chamber is filled with high density glass wool which minimizes heat loss and keeps the unit energy efficient. Refrigerant used in this system is free of CFC.
- In long term experience, we have noted that different users have different needs; therefore, we understand the need of customization. In order to meet their diverse needs we provide several customization options and accessories to make these bacterial incubators fit to their specific requirements. Optional accessories include PLC based HMI controller, 21 CFR part 11 software, data logger and thermal printer etc.
- Each unit is tested at various steps before dispatching to customer ensuring you that you are buying a finest incubator.
- GMP construction (Inner & outer SS 304)
- PLC + HMI controller w/ USB interface
- 21 CFR Part 11 software
- Data logger w/ USB interface
- Thermal printer
- Inner chamber LED light